Thursday, August 17, 2006

Thursday afternoon

There is a time on Thursday mornings - even Wednesday evenings - when I get excited that it's already Thursday. Thursday! So close to the end of the week, with something to still look forward to. Things begin to laze off at work and the weekend mentality arrives. I'm in NYC, after all, where even Monday nights are hopping.

This Thursday, though - TODAY - I keep psyching myself out.

It's Friday! No, wait, it's only Thursday...dammit!
I thought Thursday was great, though. Yesterday, you LIKED Thursday.
Thursday IS great, but it's not Friday...dammit!

Not only is the psyche-out annoying, but I can't recall the name/title of the blogspot I created on Sunday and was destined to create this one. What...a...nuisance.

- Agua

4 Comments:

At 2:51 PM, Blogger Jenny said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 2:52 PM, Blogger Agua said...

I need to remember to live in the moment. Thursday is TERRIF!

 
At 2:52 PM, Blogger Jenny said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 6:41 PM, Blogger Jenny said...

good morning annette. how are you today? love, jj

 

Post a Comment

<< Home